These are bonuses for people who have supported my work. I can't thank you enough!
1. The College Panda TI-84 SAT Calculator Program
An all-in-one TI-84 Calculator Program designed specifically for the SAT Math section. This program will solve systems of two equations, quadratics, circles, lines, and much more automatically for you. This calculator program is the closest thing to a cheat code for the SAT. You won't need any other program.
Full details and screenshots of the program can be found on this page.FAQ:
- Does it work on the TI-83 Plus? Yes, it should. Contact me if there are any issues.
- Does it work on the TI-84 Plus/CE? Yes, a separate version of the program is included specifically for the CE.
- Will the program help me on the ACT? Yes, absolutely. Every feature will be just as useful on the ACT because many of the question types are the same.
How to get the Calculator Program
- Purchase any TWO of my books on amazon. Must be new paperback editions.
- Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your receipt indicating that the books have been shipped or delivered. The amazon invoice or track package link from the "Orders" page will show this status. You can put "calculator program" as the subject.
- These are digital bonuses and will be emailed to you, so there is no need to include a shipping address (you can block it out from your receipt if you wish).
- You'll also get the SAT Calculator Workbook below.
- Emails that do not follow these requirements will be ignored.
- Please be patient. Because this is a manual process, it can take 4-5 days for me to get to your submission.
2. The College Panda TI-84 SAT Calculator Workbook
It's not enough to just have a program on your calculator. You need to know how and when to use it. This companion workbook, which contains exercises based on past SAT questions, will teach you how to use The College Panda Calculator Program and for which question types.
- The Basics (based on part 1 of the SAT calculator video series)
- Evaluating Expressions (based on part 2 of the video series)
- Graphing (based on part 3 of the video series)
- Systems of Equations (based on part 4 of the video series)
- Lines (based on part 5 of the video series)
- Fundamental Programs (based on part 6 of the video series)
- Quadratics (based on part 6 of the video series)
- Circles (based on part 6 of the video series)
- Answer Explanations
How to get the Workbook
You'll receive the workbook along with the SAT Calculator Program above.