Before you send me a message, please make sure it hasn't already been answered in the following list of frequently asked questions:
- Missing pages or answer keys? If your copy has missing or bad pages, chances are you purchased a counterfeit from a 3rd party seller who hijacked the amazon buy box. Make sure "Amazon.com" is the listed seller, not a 3rd party. "Fulfilled by Amazon" is not the same as "Amazon.com". Click "More buying options" if you need to select "Amazon.com" as the seller.
- Are there digital/pdf versions of your books? No. I hope to have digital versions in the future. All books are protected by copyright and we take copyright infringement seriously. I allow limited excerpts to be photocopied for classroom use. When in doubt, ask for permission.
- How do I improve my score on the math/reading/writing section? My best advice can already be found on this blog.
- Do you tutor? Not at this time.
- Do you accept guest posts on this site? Not at this time.
- Will you/When will you write a _______ book? I honestly don't know. I work on multiple projects at a time and it's too hard to estimate release dates.
- What are my chances at _______ college? I don't know enough about you to tell.
- Do you offer discounts for bulk orders? Yes, please send me a message with the titles and quantities you're looking for.
- I found an error in one of your books. Please check the Errata Page first to see if it's already been addressed. If not, send me a message with the chapter, page number, question number, and error.
- I would like one of the bonuses. Please follow the instructions on this page.
Due to the volume of emails I receive, it can take up to 5 days for me to respond.
You can email me at email@example.com or use the contact form below.