Read on to learn how to get this free eBook, which contains over 30 pages on test-taking and college admissions advice you won’t find on the blog, including chapters on:
- The Art of SAT/ACT Improvement (excerpted from the ACT English book—counterintuitive tips on what to expect and how to improve based on years of teaching experience).
- Fatal Mistakes I Made during the College Application Process (why my application was enough to get into Cornell, but not enough for Harvard, UPenn, and MIT—make sure you avoid the same mistakes).
- The Best College Essay Advice I Ever Received (it comes from a childhood game and has helped every single one of my students write more compelling admissions essays).
- How to Answer the “Why do you want to go here?” Question on College Applications (the answer will surprise you)
- Many insightful answers to past questions and from parents and students.
Here’s how to get this free eBook:
- Purchase one of our books and leave a review on amazon (links are below).
- Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your review to get the eBook.
Here are the amazon links:
- New SAT Writing
- New SAT Essay
- New SAT Math
- New SAT Math 10 Practice Tests
- ACT English
- ACT Math
- ACT Math Workbook
- ACT Essay
And if you’re still just thinking about it, The College Panda guides are the most in-depth you’ll ever find. Here are some testimonials:
“I’ve taken over 30 real SAT tests and this one is by far the greatest writing guidebook out there. It covers literally EVERYTHING. Easy on the eyes, very easy to read, and most of all, the most thorough guidebook for the SAT writing.” — Joowoon R. Lee
“We adopted it at our academy for standard use. This is the only SAT guide we’ve found that is: 1. highly practical 2. advanced and simple to understand 3. entertaining for young readers” — Taylor
“I bought this wonderful book just 5 days before I took the SAT. However, this detailed guide provided everything I needed to achieve a 800 on the Writing Section. It elaborates on all possible grammar rules one needs to know to do well. Moreover, it contains an essay template that I adjusted to fit my own (getting my an 11 on the essay), three practice Writing Sections, and even a Cheat Sheet that goes over the most missed questions. I highly recommend this book to students who are wanting a 750 or higher.” — Sharon
“My daughter loves the book! It is organized well, and loaded with information. It has been a great tool for SAT prep.” — Shawn
If you find the blog helpful, please consider supporting me by purchasing one here and get the free eBook.
I promise you’ll learn something that will improve your SAT/ACT scores as well as your college admissions chances. Thanks again for your support!